An idyllic family getaway
Nestled within the rolling south downs, our campsite is a great place for families, walkers, cyclists & holiday makers! With stunning views, an adjacent footpath linking to the South Downs Way, on site farm shop & Farmhouse Kitchen Restaurant/cafe, we’ve everything you need for the perfect stay…..
We are pleased to announce that we now have 2 showers! We also have the following facilities:
- Car Free site with generous pitches: free car parking adjacent to campsite, use our wheelbarrowsto load up your things & take to your pitch.
- Fire pit with each pit: have your own campfire in the pre dug pit: logs (kiln dried), Fire starter packs (kindling,matches, & firelighters, newspaper) available to buy in the shop.
- Toilet block: with sinks & warm water.
- Stand pie in field: drinking water supply.
- Farm Park with indoor play: half price entry for campers, or buy one of our new 3 day Farm Park passes, even cheaper than half price! Great if you are staying for a weekend or long stay.
- Farmhouse Kitchen restaurant/cafe: open for fab breakfasts, lunches, afternoon teas, hot food (served until 4.30).
- Farm shop: pre order your welcome pack for everything you need for breakfasts, BBQs and more! Alternatively browse the shop when you are here for local eggs, meat, bread, milk and more!!
Please note we do not allow dogs/pets on our campsite.
For further information and our T’s and C’s please visit before you book.
Minimum stay of two nights on the weekends and three nights during bank holiday weekends.
£10 per adult camper per night (16yrs +)
£6 per child camper per night (2-16yrs)
Under two’s FREE
Please note that all camping bookings must have a person aged 18yrs or over in attendance at all times.
- Only use the fire pit already provided in your pitch
- Keep your fire to a sensible size, be aware of your neighbours!
- Pitch tent at least 2 m away from the fire pit
- Please do not collect wood from the farm, barn or surrounding area.
- We sell kiln dried logs,in 10kg bags at £6.95pp and starter/kindling packs @£1.75 each (2 x eco fire lighters, kindling & matches enough for one fire)
Please take care at all times, fires can be dangerous.
Never leave children unattended, fire can still be hot in the morning.
To reserve your pitch download the camping booking form, complete and e mail it back to us, the call 01273 488450 between 9am-11.30am or 2-5pm to make payment over the phone.