Our Campsite now fully open
An idyllic family getaway……
Nestled within the rolling south downs, our campsite is a great place for families, walkers, cyclists & holiday makers! With stunning views, an adjacent footpath linking to the South Downs Way, on site farm shop & Farmhouse Kitchen Restaurant/cafe, we’ve everything you need for the perfect stay…..
- Tent Only (Car Free) site with generous pitches: free car parking adjacent to campsite, use our wheel barrows to load up your things & take to your pitch.
- Fire pit with each pit: have your own campfire in the pre dug pit: logs (kiln dried), Fire starter packs (kindling,matches, & firelighters, newspaper) available to buy in the shop.
- NEW FOR 2016: FREE WIFI will now be available for campers down on the site and four USB charging points in both the ladies and gents toilets.
- Toilet block: with 4 ladies toilets, 3 gents toilets and a family/disabled toilet.
- Two Showers
- Stand pipe in field: drinking water supply.
- Farm Park with indoor play: Reduced entry for campers, £4 pp anyone wishing to enter the farm for any reason will need to pay admission. Great if you are staying for a weekend or long stay (all available to purchase at the admissions gate on arrival).
- Farmhouse Kitchen restaurant/cafe: open for fab breakfasts, lunches, afternoon teas, hot food (served until 4.00).
- Farm shop: Everything you need for breakfasts, BBQs and more!
Please note we do not allow dogs/pets on our campsite.
Before you book, please read our T’s and C’s, and many queries can be answered within our FAQ’s:
Our 2015 camping prices are as follows:
- Adults: £12/night
- Children 2yrs and over: £7/night
- Children 1 year and Under: Free of Charge
Minimum stay of two nights on the weekends and three nights during bank holiday weekends.
Please note that all camping bookings must have a person aged 18 yrs or over in attendance at all times.
Enjoy a real campfire!
- Only use the fire pit already provided in your pitch
- Keep your fire to a sensible size, be aware of your neighbours!
- Pitch tent at least 2 m away from the fire pit
- Please do not collect wood from the farm, barn or surrounding area.
- Fire packs available (£8.90) which include 10kg kiln dried logs and starter pack (2 x eco fire lighters, kindling & matches enough for one fire)
Please take care at all times, fires can be dangerous.
Never leave children unattended, fire can still be hot in the morning.