Arriving later than 5.30pm?
After making your booking online, when you get here, drive to the front of the farm shop where a ‘Late Arrivals’ sheet will tell you your pitch number. Collect the camping info pack with your name on from the plastic wallet. Any prebooked logs and started packs will also be there with your name on.
An idyllic family getaway……
Nestled within the rolling south downs, our campsite is a great place for families, walkers, cyclists & holiday makers! With stunning views, an adjacent footpath linking to the South Downs Way, on site farm shop & Farmhouse Kitchen Restaurant/cafe, we’ve everything you need for the perfect stay…..
- Tent Only (Car Free) site with generous pitches: free car parking adjacent to campsite, use our wheel barrows to load up your things & take to your pitch.
- Fire pit with each pit: have your own campfire in the pre dug pit: logs (kiln dried), Fire starter packs (kindling,matches, & firelighters, newspaper) available to buy in the shop.
- NEW FOR 2016: FREE WIFI will now be available for campers down on the site and four USB charging points in both the ladies and gents toilets.
- Toilet block: with 4 ladies toilets, 3 gents toilets and a family/disabled toilet.
- Two Showers
- Stand pipe in field: drinking water supply.
- Farm Park with indoor play: Reduced entry for campers, £4.50 pp anyone wishing to enter the farm for any reason will need to pay admission.
- Farmhouse Kitchen restaurant/cafe: open for fab breakfasts, lunches, afternoon teas, hot food (served until 4.00).
- Farm shop: Everything you need for breakfasts, BBQs and more!
Please note we do not allow dogs/pets on our campsite.
Before you book, please read our T’s and C’s, and many queries can be answered within our FAQ’s:
Our 2015 camping prices are as follows:
- Adults: £12/night
- Children 2yrs and over: £7/night
- Children 1 year and Under: Free of Charge
Minimum stay of two nights on the weekends and three nights during bank holiday weekends.
Please note that all camping bookings must have a person aged 18 yrs or over in attendance at all times.
Enjoy a real campfire!
- Only use the fire pit already provided in your pitch
- Keep your fire to a sensible size, be aware of your neighbours!
- Pitch tent at least 2 m away from the fire pit
- Please do not collect wood from the farm, barn or surrounding area.
- Fire packs available (£8.90) which include 10kg kiln dried logs and starter pack (2 x eco fire lighters, kindling & matches enough for one fire)
Please take care at all times, fires can be dangerous.
Never leave children unattended, fire can still be hot in the morning.