Please see below for our current vacancies. All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Farm Attraction Manager
Spring Barn Farm are recruiting a Manager, to assist the owners and existing managers in the day to day running and management of the business. This is an exciting and fulfilling post, with varied work and a real opportunity to play a key role within a growing company.
Key priorities to include:
• Ensuring smooth day to day running of a busy, multifaceted SME
• Management of all aspects of HR and Customer Service
• Taking a key role in future planning of a growing business
• Management of all areas of Health and Safety within the site
You will be highly motivated, and strive to offer the best customer service whilst motivating your team to do the same. Most of the work directly involves the public so an interest in people, especially children and young families, is a must for this post. You will always be looking for new ways to improve and expand our current offer, and take a keen interest in this exciting expanding industry.
Full time. Salary dependent upon experience.
Please read the job description and personal specification
Please download and complete the application form and return via email to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Friday 31st July 2015
Successful candidates will be invited to interview, and will be asked to prepare a 15 minute presentation on the essential management tools required for a visitor attraction.
Senior Retail and Admissions assistant
- Ensuring high standards of presentation on the shop floor are maintained at all times
- Ensure all opening and closing checks are fully completed
- Regular stock orders and processing
- Updating EPOS system and product records as needed
- Daily record keeping, in accordance with ‘Safer Food, Better Business’
- Ensuring our Five Star ‘Scores on the Doors’ rating is maintained.
- Staff training/supervision
- Key Holder and cashing up responsibilities
- Ensuring smooth running of the admissions gate
- Preparing for seasonal activities and retail ranges
- A keen eye for merchandising and restocking. Regular stock management and code checks.
- Ability to follow a product order through to processing, pricing and merchandising, and following up any damages/errors. Updating till and pricing as needed.
- Making sure all records are being filled in correctly, and in accordance with standards outlined by Environmental Health. Addressing any issues raised in the daily checks.
- Packaging and labelling up our own food products, and liaising with kitchen to ensure stock is replenished.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an ability to communicate information to our customers clearly and concisely. Building rapport with our regular visitors, and strive to increase repeat visits.
- Ensuring all information needed at the admissions gate is fully stocked and correct for the day. Meeting and greeting birthday parties and groups, and preparing daily activity schedules ahead of arrival.
- An ability to upsell, both on the admissions gate and on the shop floor.
- Train new staff to the level of required expectations
- Managing the communications book in the shop to make sure all staff members (including senior staff) are kept up to date
This job description outlines the key aspects of this position, but other reasonable duties may be requested depending on the needs of the business.
At Spring Barn Farm we foster a flexible team approach which all members of staff are expected to be a part of.
Please email a CV and completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org